Cloud Computing has transformed the IT industry and businesses, opening the possibility for business efficiencies, cost-benefits, and competitive advantages and business continuity its highly elastic scalability in the delivery of enterprise applications and software as a service (SaaS) like Amazon Elastic Cloud, Microsoft’s Azure, Google App Engine, and many other
The course examines the most important APIs used in the Amazon and Microsoft Cloud, including the techniques for building, deploying, and maintaining machine images and applications.
We will teach you how to use Cloud as the infrastructure for existing and new services. We will use open-source implementations of highly available clustering computational environments, as well as Web services, to build efficient applications, you will learn how to deal with issues in the Cloud, such as load balancing, caching, distributed transactions, and identity and authorization management.
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- Key Amazon offering
- Bundling Amazon instances
- Elastic block storage (EBS)
- AWS Identity Management and Security in the Cloud
- Virtua Private Cloud (VPC) and Directory Service
- Java AWS DK, S3 API, Relational Database Service, SimpleDB Service, NoSQL Databases
- Messaging in the Cloud
- RESTFul WebServices.
- Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- Introduction to Microsoft Cloud.
- Map Reduce
- OpsWorks-AWS resources, configuration
In- person class and live online learning
Duration 4 weeks