DATA SCIENCE EXPERT
Overview and Objectives
This Short Course in Data Science: Expert focuses Data Science team leaders who are looking to step into senior management role. Participants will learn the structure of the data science pipeline, the goals for each stage, and how to keep the team on target.
This course provides knowledge on all the key techniques such as Predictive Analysis, Big Data, Web Scraping, Data Mining and many more.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Hardware: Learners need access to computers with Internet access.
Software:Learners will have access to Hadoop.
The Learner will:
- Be able to explain ethical and privacy issues in data science conduct and apply ethical practices .
- Understand the life of a data scientist identify problem, define question, define ideal dataset, obtain and analyse data, and distribute results.
- Understand the basics of optimization and how to formulate the problem.
- Be able to formulate the linear programming and the integer programming
- Understand big data concepts and the importance of data mash-up.
- Be able to perform data collection using web scraping tool
- Be able to make predictions using multiple regression models
- Understand data mining process
- Be able to perform model evaluation and deployment
- Data Science Process
- Optimisation and How to Formulate the Problem
- Big Data Concepts
- Data Mashups and Big Data Infrastructure
- Data Collection with Web Scrapping Tools
- Introduction to Predictive Analysis and Prediction to Multiple Regression Model
- Introduction to Logistic Regression
- Time Series Modelling & Predictive
- Modelling Techniques
- Data Mining, Data Exploration, Cleaning and Visualisation
- Data Transformation and Reduction
- Cluster Analysis
- Decision Tree and Model Evaluation & Deployment