DATA SCIENCE: INTERMEDIATE
Overview and Objectives
Data Science: Intermediate
This course focuses on Data Analytics for professionals who have 2 -3 years working experience in other domains such as finance, business planning, marketing or sales.
This course provides knowledge on all the key techniques such as Statistical Analysis, Probability Theory, Regression Analysis, Visualisation with Matplotlib, Python, Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Text Clustering and many more.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Hardware: Learners need access to computers with Internet access.
Software:Learners will have access to Python, SQL and Matplotlib.
The Learner will:
1. Understand the skill sets needed to be a data scientist.
2. Be able to describe the data science process and how these components interact.
3. Understand probability theory and random variables.
4. Understand statistics concepts.
5. Be able to perform linear regression analysis and statistical data modelling techniques.
6. Be able to create and manipulation of databases with Python
7. Be able to create visualization with Matplotlib.
8. Be able to design and develop database system
9. Understand text mining and natural language processing techniques.
10. Be able to classify text to categories.
- Introduction to Data Science
- Probability Theory and Random Variables
- Statistics Concepts
- Linear Regression Analysis and Statistical Data
- Modelling Techniques
- Introduction to Python
- Python with SQL
- Visualisation with Matplotlib
- Database System
- Design and Develop Database System using SQL
- Text Mining and Natural Language Processing
- Text Classification
- Text Clustering