PMP Training Course Description
In this PMP certification training course, you will learn how to:
- Prepare to pass the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam while completing the required 35 contact hours/PDUs
- Navigate process groups and knowledge areas from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)
- Analyze the tools and techniques of the PMBOK® Guide processes
Through concentrated practice exams and activities, you learn essential Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) terminology, tools and techniques, as well as the specialized elements beyond the PMBOK® Guide required to pass the exam. Some overnight study is required to prepare for the daily practice exams. You will leave this course having created a personalized study plan designed for ultimate exam success.
This course is valuable for experienced project managers who are planning to take the PMP soon. At least three years’ experience as a project manager and related project management training is assumed prior to taking this course.
Additionally, you must earn 35 PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) to take the PMP exam. This course provides the 35 required PMI PDUs for candidates to be eligible to take the PMP exam.
Who Should Attend This PMP Class
- Anyone meeting the requirements to sit for the PMP exam to get PMP certified
- Typical job roles include: Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors